i am adult
i am little,
i am submissive
i long to be forced, bent, broken and put back together….
i am deviant in desires
Right now in my life I am in control about 99.5 percent of the time. I have to be, I am an adult, with grown up responsibilities. I am a manager who works 40 or more hours a week, I am a full time student who spends about 6 usually, but sometimes up to 20 hours a week on school, I am a friend, a pet owner, a sometimes care taker of elderly parents, I am a daughter, a sister, and an aunt 15 times over. I am a home owner, a bill payer, a yard caretaker, and a car owner. Sometimes all of these things overwhelm me and I want to be someone else…to not be in control.
i am sometimes little, i wear little things, and do little things and i long to be loved and cherished as little people are. I sleep with a stuffed animal, i sometimes suck my thumb, i am cuddly and loving and worshipful…i don’t cry when I’m little because in order to be little, i have to feel safe and secure and loved. As a submissive i am an adult, a woman, who is sexual and desirous of adult things. i am devoted to pleasing my partner and think about His needs constantly. i long to be in a day to day relationship, one that’s filled with everyday things, activities, events, i want to share my life with someone special.
i desire to have someone take over my life in a way that ultimate responsibility is no longer mine. While i don’t expect to give up my responsibilities, i long for Someone who can lead me, guide me, strengthen me.
Sometimes in a scene there is the pleasure of giving, but sometimes a scene means being forced and being forced to bend makes me struggle, and in the struggle there is a loss of power…or control…
i am deviant. i yearn for someone who will top me both mentally and physically. i long to be tied, bound, held in chains, the smell of leather makes me wet, having my wrist held forcefully by someone stronger than me makes my heart race, the clank of chain or the click of a lock makes my senses respond like nothing else can. To be blindfolded and have someone standing over me, who has taken all of my power way…to trust someone enough to know that they will only go as far as i can handle going. To feel that crop, sting against tender skin, the slap of a hand, the bite of a whip…i am fearful and desirous of these things…









No comments:
Post a Comment