Well, I have been talking/texting with a someone I met online recently. He's interesting, funny, shares many of my passions and seems interested in possibilities. Today could become a very important date in my history, or it could just be another day.
I guess I'm a little nervous, but I'm the least nervous I've ever been on a first meet. I'm not sure why that is? Maybe because it feels so comfortable? Maybe because I'm at a point in my life where there doesn't feel like so much is on the line? Or maybe I'm not as interested as I think I am. I think I'm so used to not letting the relationship thing get to me that I've buried my emotions so deep, I'm not even having them anymore...?
It would be nice if it works out, however I have not let my excitement level get too great. Again, I don't really know why that is or what it means.
Wish me well and maybe :-)
youth, maturity and freedom
-
I have finally got round to responding to a very interesting comment by D
to my last post. You can read her comment and my response here.
The whole comment...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment