Feeding my Mom and Dad's squirrel friends. They always have a couple of peanut butter crackers waiting by the back door for when one of these guys comes begging.
Took Mom and Dad to lunch today...at 90 years old they are certainly entertaining, which is a lot of fun. I paid for lunch and the bill was about $35. Oh my goodness, they were totally freaked out that we'd spent so much on one meal.
I was able to get several videos of them today, a couple are of my Dad singing. Despite, or because of the Alzheimers, my Dad is totally enthralled with my smartphone, especially the camera. He loves being video taped and watching it back. it's a lot of fun playing around with him. I know time is ticking, one day he'll be lost to us, but I did make the most of today with him.
Love you Dad!
youth, maturity and freedom
-
I have finally got round to responding to a very interesting comment by D
to my last post. You can read her comment and my response here.
The whole comment...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment