I've learned that for me, it's about being vulnerable...I love how a very strong and Dominant personality affects me. I'm not a masochist, and in fact I am a bit of a control freak, however the Dominant Man who is naturally and effortlessly in charge somehow brings about a natural submission that allows me the luxury of being vulnerable and letting go...this kind of natural submission, given without thought or effort, is an almost euphoric experience, and one that I find extremely addictive.
In my experience, life has a way of taking you on unexpected journeys and if you are open, each new day can be filled with new and interesting twists and turns. About twenty years ago I stepped off the path of all that was familiar to begin a new life. It’s been time filled with a lot of self-discovery. In some instances it was about just committing more deeply to an almost familiar path, occasionally explored but never truly experienced, other times it was more like dragging myself over a trail of deep crevices and sharp rocks, emerging on the other side scarred and shaken but definitely more sure of where I was going.
Twenty years ago I never dreamed that I would be who I am today.
I never dreamed my journey would take me over the many mountains I've conquered. I never dreamed that the plan for me would be so absolute.
As I contemplate my next steps I can’t help but smile at the irony of fate and laugh at my life…It’s almost as if someone has been dabbling with the stars, stirring up the pot, having a laugh at my expense….but thank goodness even the most challenging times have been filled with love and friendship… and the really great times?…they help me remember how truly blessed I am!
youth, maturity and freedom
-
I have finally got round to responding to a very interesting comment by D
to my last post. You can read her comment and my response here.
The whole comment...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment