So I went and spent some time with some of my family today. I hadn't seen anyone since before Thanksgiving. We haven't done holidays together for a while now and even though I'm invited to a brother's house...it's just less depressing to stay home alone and wait for the day to get overwith.
Being with my parent's today I can see that my mom's gone downhill a lot since i saw them last. I knew she'd been having pain, but i didn't realize how severe it's gotten until today. I feel so bad.
My nephew brought his three little ones, the youngest only a couple of months old. My mom didn't even hold her...she just watched me and my dad hold her. Mom said very little all day, though when I asked her if she was in pain, she said "no" but I could just tell she was covering.
It was tough...Then after everyone left for the day, when mom and I were alone. She told me she and my father have a pact to "go together." I don't even know what to say to that :o( They've spent 66 of their 86 years together. If they want to make a pact, who am I to say no....
It's a lonely night here...Thanks to J for the text support, and encouragement it's appreciated and means a lot.
peace and respect,
jennie
youth, maturity and freedom
-
I have finally got round to responding to a very interesting comment by D
to my last post. You can read her comment and my response here.
The whole comment...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment