Tonight we set the plans. He wanted to pick me up at my house, He says how it's kind of insulting that I don't trust him enough to come to my home and drive me to the movie and dinner. But, he listened to my concerns...
He didn't understand that the last man I let into my home took me without my consent on my living room floor. I am submissive, I had allowed it somehow by inviting that man into my home. I am submissive, I am well aware of the unwritten codes between dominant men and submissive women. I am submissive, I thought I had managed in my head to make it "ok".
He didn't understand that more than once a man has taken me in his car without my consent. I was very young and very stupid, and I kind of didn't want to say "no" it was exciting. I was eager and naïve, I fell for his reason that he wanted to go for a drive by his friend's house. I was lonely and really hoping he was the one, I thought that if I pleased him it would increase our chances of it working.
What I didn't plan or even know myself is that in the last few years I've grown very fearful, but I've also gained a voice. It doesn't make me less wanting to please, it doesn't make me less submissive, it doesn't make me less desirable. It actually makes me more confident that I know what I want, and that I won't have sacrificed my own convictions. Right or wrong, it's who I need to be.
We communicated and he understood. He will meet me at the movie theatre. I know He is making a great effort to meet me at my level of comfort. I know it isn't necessarily making Him happy....but He says He sees so much possibility that he is willing to not "win" this one.
I love a good Dominate Man.....one that recognizes that even though He might want something a certain way, there are times that it's important to give, in order to have......
youth, maturity and freedom
-
I have finally got round to responding to a very interesting comment by D
to my last post. You can read her comment and my response here.
The whole comment...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment