Well it's official, the holidays are over. Tomorrow it's time to head back to work. Teachers and students will return to their regular schedules and we in the office will again join the frantic race to stay on top of everyones needs and demands.
It's been a slow but relaxing period of time. Even work was relaxed and i was able to get things I'd been needing and wanting to do for half a year now, done. I anticipate things are going to pick up quickly though and I'll probably be back to bringing work home again in a week or two.
The whole loss of skooter has impacted my holiday negatively, plus not seeing Sir for many weeks now has taken it's toll. i am still calmly resigned and accepting, but i recognize that i need a change of venue, a chance to have fun, and hopefully some time to reconnect with my Sir.
This is the 2nd Christmas holiday i've spent alone. i hope it's my last...
youth, maturity and freedom
-
I have finally got round to responding to a very interesting comment by D
to my last post. You can read her comment and my response here.
The whole comment...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment